If you try them, you get stung
Blessed smoked chops with rajas and onion
- 6 smoked chops (not very thick)
- 290 g of San Marcos Rajas
- 1 onion and a half
- 3 teaspoons oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 3 lemons
01. Put some oil in a pan, add the Rajas and the chopped onion.
02. Add the chops and cook until Golden, season with salt and pepper accompanied by lemon juice.
03. Let warm for a few minutes and you are done! Delight your palate with this devine, yielding recipe.
Protect your pan and your dishes
One of the most important kitchen utensils are the pans, we are sure you use them every day to make different dishes. Therefore, you must be sure that your pans are ideal to cook.
It is common for some pans to deteriorate after a short time, which causes food to burn or stick to the surface. Even a few simple pieces of burnt onion can severely damage the surface of your pans.
When choosing a pan, compare brands and models until you find the ideal one for your cooking style to prolong its lifetime.