If you try them, you get stung
Chipotle pasta and sausages fallen from the sky
- 290 gr of San Marcos Chipotles
- 10 sausages
- 6 tomatoes
- 1/8 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- 200 gr of your favorite pasta
- ¼ sour cream
01. Cook your pasta in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes and drain it.
02. Grill your tomatoes.
03. Cut the sausages into strips and fry them in a pan.
04. When your tomatoes are already roasted, add them to the blender with the onion, garlic cloves, San Marcos Chipotles and water. Keep half of that sauce apart.
05. With the other half, season the sausages in a pan and let that cook for 15 min.
06. Boil the other half of the sauce in a pot with a pinch of salt and the sour cream and integrate everything.
07. Add the pasta and let it boil for a while to get the sauce flavor. Enjoy the glorious taste of our San Marcos Chipotles!
Your consumer culture.
It is common that in our cooking process we get to spare some ingredients, or we can even prolong the lives of others. It is always a good idea to think how we can make a better use of them, for example some vegetable peels can be used to make funds of broths that serve as a base to make sauces and soups.