If you try them, you get stung
Divine chipotle chicken fajitas
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kg of chicken breasts cut into fajitas
- ¼ Tablespoon garlic powder
- 290 g of San Marcos Chipotles
- 500 g of whole milk cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
01. eason the chicken fajitas with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, while putting some oil into a pan over medium-high heat. Then add the seasoned fajitas.
02. Mix the Chipotles with the cream in a dish and pour the mixture into the pan with the chicken fajitas, reduce the heat and let it simmer.
03. Move the fajitas from time to time until the chicken is fully cooked, it can take up to 10 minutes.
04. Remove and serve accompanied by rice or pasta, you choose how to accompany this delicacy worthy of heaven.
Before cooking, clear your work area
Whenever we cook, it is ideal to have a clear area to be able to move easily and handle hot or boiling things.
Pay attention to your surroundings and before you start cooking, look for the comfort that best suits you so that during your cooking time you don’t have to struggle to find ingredients or to place hot containers.
Prepare your best utensils, your best ingredients and hands on!